Here is a list of great places to buy nail polish from when you're located in Europe:
- head2toebeauty (aka H2T) - US based etailer with super cheap polishes. Shipping to europe is resonable, but beware of customs charges when ordering from the US.
- 8ty8beauty Similar to Head2Toe, but shipping tends to be more expensive
- All Polished Up (UK based ebay store) Has a good selection of OPI (some rares), China Glaze, and Zoya. The polishes are cheaper than in stores, but expensive compared to US prizes. Resonable shipping charges and fast shipping.
- Radiant Babe's Beauty Salon (UK based ebay store) Decent selection of OPI. Also carries other polish brands (Stargazer) and nail stuff. Resonable shipping charges and good service.
- Snail Mail Nails (UK based ebay store) Has a small selection, but prices are generally lower than the other UK ebayers. Resonable shipping prices.
- fabulous_nails (US based ebay seller). My sole source for Nfu-Oh! Great service and resonable shipping charges (shipping polish from the US to Europe tends to be expensive since they are quite heavy). I haven't had to pay custom charges for packages from this seller.
If you are looking for places to buy nail polish, I also suggest you check out the nailboardshopssavvy notepad on Makeupalley