Friday, January 30, 2009

NOTD: Konad fail with Zoya Pasha, Sally Hansen Platinum French, and Konad m15

Ummm. I'm not very good at centering the image on my nail. I actually almost missed the nail here hehe. I used white Konad polish, m15 plate and a coat of Sally Hansen Platinum French. I think it's supposed to be used on the tips of french manicures. I never do french mani, but I do buy a lot of crap on ebay (including this). I wish it was a bit more sparkly.


Click to enlarge the horrors.

8 comments:

Sasha said...

I like it! I'm getting curious about Konad... seeing lots of neat manis using Konad.

Anonymous said...

God, do I ever love those Konad patterns!

Shayla said...

I think that even though the images aren't centered, it's still a pretty awesome mani!

I'm really wanting some Konad now, too...

Brooke said...

I just tried out my Konad last night, and while playing around with it I used the same exact design! lol
I took off my practice ones and did a real one later with a different design.

I'm in love with my Konad! I'm going to my little sisters to pick up a nail polish order I had shipped there this weekend. I am gonna konad her!

Michelle said...

Hehehe! I'm not very good at stamp placement either... that's why i mostly do whole nail patterns ;-) Or i align them with the side of my nails.

Nixxy said...

This is so elegant!

Lydia said...

I love Konad can you use it on short nails? That sally hansen color looks like an exact dupe for this old sally hansen color called star sparkle... hmm I wonder if it is?

Inge said...

Thank you, girls. I'm glad you don't think it looks horrible :)

Lydia, Konad is great for short nails. In fact there are some patterns that you can't even do on long nails.
In regards to the Sally Hansen, I think they sometimes just grab their old formulas and put them in new bottles: Voila! a new line....