Thursday, February 5, 2009

NOTD: Sinful #251 Jasmine Jazz

After that streaky mess in the previous post (credit where credit is due: it was easy to remove at least) I wanted to wear a lovely polish today. I decided to try on Sinful Jasmine Jazz. It has a beautiful pink duochrome shimmer effect in the bottle which shows up on the nail too (I don't see it in the picture though). I can't believe a polish like this is only $2. It's absolutely gorgeous and the pigmentation is great. This is two coats.

5 comments:

Phyrra said...

Oooh, pretty!
I love purples and I <3 duochromes.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I think I need this! I love it on you!

The Asian Girl said...

Wow, that color is really pretty; reminds me of Zoya Zara, a favorite of mine. I have my own nail blog at http://gettinnailed.blogspot.com, I hope you'll take a look!

Brooke said...

That looks really great on your nails!

Inge said...

Thanks girls :) I do love this color!

The Asian Girl: I'll check out your blog for sure. I love reading new blogs :)