Saturday, April 25, 2009

NOTD: Zoya Lily and Hello Kitty Brush Roll

Well, if yesterday's NOTD wasn't spring, I think this is. Zoya Lily is such a pretty peachy, baby pink, sheer shimmer. Application was fantastic. With no streakiness at all; this would look good with any number of coats. I used three coats for my mani.


And here is a picture of the Hello Kitty brush roll I recieved yesterday. It was made by Yumeko
. She also included a bottle of nail polish. Fantabulous!

It has room for all of my favorite brushes:

Thank you, Yumeko. You're the bomb!

8 comments:

Citrine said...

The brush roll is so cute! (Makes me want to making some as well...)

Mary said...

Could your nails be any prettier?!! That's a beautiful color and the brush roll is too cute.

jojoba said...

OMG!!! you don't know how much i dislike hello kitty but that brush roll is cute!!! so cute that i want one for myself too.

MiuMiu said...

the brush rolls are popping up everywhere hehe. i can't wait for mine!

createitcottage said...

I love that brush roll!! I love hello kitty!! I will never grow up!

Lucy said...

That polish is so pretty. Your nails as always look beautiful. Thatbrush roll is too adorable!

The Mighty J said...

You have the best nails ever! LOL And that HK brushroll is too cute for words!

Pixie said...

Citrine: I love it! If you can, you should try to make one.

Mary: Thank you so much, babe :)

Jojoba: lol, keep in mind this is skull-and-cross-bones Hello Kitty! Even HK haters are allowed to love it!

MuiMui: You'll love it!

createitcottage: hehehe, I don't think we ever really grow up.

Lucy: Thank you :)

The Mighty J: Thank you *hugs*