Saturday, November 28, 2009

Brite Bird Eyeshadows

A little while ago; I was over at the makeupmylack blog. I found out that the blogger, Sanna, was making pressed mineral shadows from her own little company called Brite Bird. I really like makeup from those single person companies. The Brite Bird site is in Swedish, but if you're not living in Sweden; you can e-mail Sanna, and she will help you out.

Fudgey, Going Nuts, Moa im-pressed
Imperial Topaz, Cadililac, Chromed in Between

swatches - no base (I suck at swatches):
I quite like these shadows. Pressed shadows are so much easier to work with that the loose mineral ones (at least for me). These apply well, and the colors are pretty. She also has a lot of bright colors, but I didn't buy any of those. I'm mostly a neutrals kind of girl when it comes to makeup :)

5 comments:

Phyrra said...

I like the 2 bottom right colors :)
Very pretty!

Shadowy Lady said...

ooh, I really like the lavender one, thanks for the swatches.

You've been tagged on my blog btw :)

Sanna said...

I'm so glad you like them and that they arrived safely:)

auroragyps said...

Oh, that's so great. I was totally drooling over her greens and the golden olive duo, but I was worried the exchange rate & S&H. I'll have to contact her, but I may have to wait until after the Holidays to buy anything. :(

Lucy said...

Very pretty shades. I'd rather have pressed shadows also. I have tons of loose ones. I like the little embossed tops.