Saturday, January 23, 2010

Haul: Stardust Cosmetics

The Twats who follow me on Twatter might know that I am on a no-buy. It's mostly cause I have way too much stuff. I ordered a lot of stuff in December because I rediscovered mineral pigments. They are fun to play with. One of my orders was from Stardust. Look at how nicely it was packaged:

I really like the little pots. The logo is pretty:

And they come with sifters (<3):

Some of her colors repackaged micas with additives. Those are marked with a * on the website; so people who might already have them can stay clear. Since I don't have a large collection; I can buy those without getting duplicates of what I already have.

My sample packs and free samples:
I've tried out a couple so far, and they are very nice. The color is true and they blend well. Since I had such a positive response (thank you!) to my crappy makeup application. I might even post a few looks :)

4 comments:

Nea said...

Oh, nice haul! And yes, we'd love to see makeup pictures too :D

Laura said...

Wow that's a lot of stuff! I'm looking forward to seeing more of your looks now ;)

Painted Moogle said...

That packaging is nice. I think I'll try some Stardust out, too.

Thanks for sharing your haul. It's very enabling. :D

Inge said...

Always glad to be an enabler :D

I think you will love them!