Sunday, February 28, 2010

EOTD, haul, and review: Sugarpill

You get a three-for-one review, haul and EOTD today. I know there are like a million reviews of Sugarpill already, but I still wanted to add mine. Don't worry; it'll be short. I LOVE THIS! I didn't get this stuff for free; I paid for all of it; and I want to go back and buy more! The quality is very high and packaging, pigmentation, blendability (is that a word?), and wear are all amazing.

I got:
Loose eyeshadow: Goldilux (if I wasn't married already; I'd marry this
eyeshadow. We are in love)
Loose eyeshadow: Hysteric
Loose eyeshadow: Lumi
Palette: Burning Heart

Pressed eyeshadow: Tako
Lashes: Dewdrop Kisses


And the EOTD:

Products used:
Base: MAC paint pot in Soft Ocre and Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
Lid: Sugarpill Goldilux
Crease: Sugarpill Poison Plum (from the Burning Heart palette)

Highlight: Sugarpill Taco

Liner: Smashbox cream liner in Caviar and Urban Decay 24/7 in Zero
Mascara: Rimmel Sexy Curves