Saturday, February 13, 2010

Haul: Rescue Beauty Lounge and new comment system

I'm playing around with a new comment system that will make it easier to reply. The downside is that you'll have to click on the post to comment. Let me know what you think!

I also changed the blog layout. I was getting a little tired of the dark colors. I'm considering getting a custom template.

Anyway, on to the actual post!

This haul is way overdue. It's from the Rescue Beauty Lounge 50% off sale of 2009. A lovely lady in the US was kind enough to pick up a couple of polishes for me (she even included a bottle of Sinful polish which I love). They are my first RBLs. The price usually keeps me from buying them (and as some of you know; I don't like square bottles).

I love the cardboard packaging they come in. Very chic.


I got Teal, Scrangie (love her), and Frugilista. Scrangie and Frugilista are limited edition; I believe.


I'm excited to see if they are as long wearing and easy to apply as people claim!