Monday, February 1, 2010

Haul: Sigma Makeup

I got another of Sigma Makeup's spam mails the others day (seriously, do they have to e-mail EVERY day) telling me that there is a 25% discount on their makeup. I think it's a Valentines offer or something. That reminded me that I had already bought the collection, but hadn't even unpacked it.

It comes in a little box (I also bought a 224 brush and got a free travel sized 217). Their brushes are very nice:


Lots of stuff:A palette you can customize:

3 blushes (2 shimmery and 1 matte) and a highlighter:


Nautral shades. These look very wearable though I wish one of them had been a matte shadow:

Fun colors. Not sure what is "fun" about them, but they are also quite wearable:


Smokey eyes. I think these are great for a classical silver smokey eye:


Unfortunately; I was too lazy too swatch them, but there are swatches her
e: Vampy Varnish

3 comments:

Citrine said...

If you think the daily spamming from sigma is bad. Try Victoria's Secret, they send out 2-3 promotional email daily not to mention they also attack your actual mail box (once you have made an order with them...)

Aquilah said...

Okay, I might need to cave and check their site out again!

BTW, I awarded you here: http://aquilah.com/?p=751!

Miss Patel said...

i like the brushes much more from this company, not sure of the makeup stuff