Wednesday, December 31, 2008

NOTD: Happy New Year with Mandy's Franken Polish

Ahhh, so today is the end of 2008. I've had a really great year with a new job, we bought a house, and I finally managed to start a blog! I've meet so many great people through this blog and through the nail polish and makeup forums I post on. Thank you to everyone who has left comments and read my crazy (typo filled) ramplings. Love ya'll :)

Since today is the last day of 2008 I wanted to wear something "blingy". I recieved the perfect polish in the mail not long ago. It's a "Franken Polish" made by mixing several different polishes... sort of like:
just better looking. Since it's made from different polishes; it didn't have a name. I've named it after its creator - Mandy. Mandy is a light purple with holographic glitter. The picture doesn't really show the holographic effect on the nail, but check out the bottle!

3 comments:

Lydia said...

Ooo I love your nails!

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year!:D Love the franken!

Inge said...

Thank you, ladies :) Happy New Year!