Sunday, January 11, 2009

Christmas Present: MAC Monogram

Ok, so this is one of the Christmas presents I gave to myself. I love those. They never have to be exchanged lol. It's a Mystery face powder, Sheerspark powder, and a brush from MAC's Monogram Collection. To be completely honest, I bought it for the packaging. Mystery powder is ok, but the sheerspark powders are just glitter. Since the brushes weren't available in Denmark, I had the fabulous Julie of the Cocktail Cosmetics Ebay store order them for me.


The packaging looks amazing. It's metal and very heavy and the red/gold gradient looks so nice.


I'm not sure it would be practical to carry them around in my purse though. And just to make it slightly nail related:

7 comments:

Nixxy said...

Nice use of props, Pixie! Very glam. You'd want to powder your nose in public with that, like a 1940's femme fatale...

Phyrra said...

It's very pretty though ;)

Inge said...

Nixxy; I totally need to dress up like that and go to work. They'd have a fit lol!

Phyrra; It is! I really like looking at it.

Brooke said...

I thought they were small, until you showed the pic with your hand! Those do look like they are heavy

Inge said...

Brooke: Yes, the Mystery powder compact is actually really impressive. I like looking at it :)

Anonymous said...

At this point, the brushes are all that's available in the
US (aside from the lipgloss). I wish I had snapped up the collection when I still had the chance. That brush is so gorgeous, though!

Inge said...

Mandy: Wow, I had no idea it sold out. I guess MAC giving the 25% discount really paid off!