Thursday, January 15, 2009

NOTD: Nubar Lilac Cashmere on short nails!

Yep, I cut them. I wouldn't call them short, but they are definitely significantly shorter. I was getting tired of poking myself in the eye when taking out my contact lenses. It feels sort of strange. I keep looking at my fingers thinking that they look short and chubby (and sort of cute) even though I know it's not true!

I made them more square too. I have a hard time shaping my nails because it seems that two of them want to be square, two of them want to be round, and the last one doesn't care. They still aren't as square as I wanted, but I'll try to shape them some more when they grow out. Anyway, here is the NOTD:
Lilac Cashmere is a semi-sheer pink with blue shimmer that gives it a duo chrome effect. Quite lovely. I find it pretty strange that it was included in a Christmas collection, but I really like it.

P.S. I'd love for my square nails to look like Stephanie's

8 comments:

Nixxy said...

I have the same thing with my nails - it's like they have a mind of their own. They seem to "want" to be certain shapes no matter what you do to them #B)

Sasha said...

I think that length looks great. LOL about contacts- I have that problem too!

Brooke said...

I wear contacts too, but I don't seem to poke myself in the eye thank goodness. That is sort of strange for that color to be in with a christmas collection.

Phyrra said...

I think it's a REALLY pretty color.

Inge said...

Nixxy; It sucks! I don't understand how nails can have a mind of their own, but they do!

Sasha; Thank you! I was getting REALLY worried about the contacts.

Brooke; How do you do it, girl? I seem to be ok with the right eye, but I tend to scratch the left contact.

Phyrra; I totally agree. Its's hot :D

Anonymous said...

Short nails are just so comfortable. I hate long nails(sorry long nail lovers). BTW Your nails look good shorter!

Anonymous said...

They do look like mine! : )

Inge said...

itzzz: Glad you like them. I loved them long too though :p

Steph: NO WAI!