Monday, May 25, 2009

Konad Inspiration Week Day 5: Rainy Days!

Welcome to Konad Inspiration Week: A week of me pretending I know how to use the plates and polishes from the Konad B kit. I hope this will provide inspiration for the OC Nail Art contest. I'm usually not very adventurous with Konad, but I'm going to make an effort to try some new things this week.


Day 5: "Rainy Days!" with Konad plate m8 and Konad Special Polish in white and blue (the one from the Coraline kit):


Today's Konad is another example of using two different images for one mani. I started out by stamping the "rain" in the blue from the Coraline set, and the I added the umbrella in white.


12 comments:

Crissy said...

ooh so unique!

Chrissy said...

Ohhh loving this!! I want the plate with the umbrella now!!

CherryColors said...

WOw this is beautiful! I love it!

Yumeko said...

do you have any tips for using konad
i just cant make it any where as neat as u
its gorgeous of cos

Mary said...

I love the 2 images you used, they go well together. You are becoming a Konad master :)

Anonymous said...

Am loving Konad week, all your Konads look so great! Great blog :-)

Stephanie said...

cute colors, and sweet design!

Velvet said...

Oh I like it! Great idea!

gio said...

I love this, it's beautiful!

Tuli said...

I love what you did ! love the colors, love the design and love how you did it :-)

Jamie D. said...

Looks wonderful! You're making me want more konad plates. Great job!

Lucy said...

Very cute idea. Your doing a great job with the Konad.